In order to adapt to the requirements of the machine to […]
In order to adapt to the requirements of the machine tools for durable, stable, easy adjustment and exchange of CNC tools, in recent years, the tool-type indexable cutting tools have been widely used, reaching 30% to 40% of the total number of CNC tools in the number of metal cutting. The amount accounts for 80% to 90% of the total.
From the cutting process can be divided into:
(1) Turning tools, extra circles, inner holes, threads, cutting tools, etc.
(2) Milling tools, etc.
(3) Drilling tools, including drills, reamers, taps, etc.;
(4) Boring tool
Compared with the tools used on ordinary machine tools, CNC tools have many different requirements. The main features are as follows:
(1) Good rigidity (especially rough machining tools), high precision, low vibration and thermal deformation, good interchangeability, and quick tool change;
(4) The tool should be able to reliably chip or chip, in order to facilitate the removal of chips;
(3) high life, stable and reliable cutting performance;
(4) The size of the tool is easy to adjust to reduce the time for tool change adjustment.